- Have sufficient promotion, announcement and indication of tendering period.
- Indicate the seller's decision to sell the property.
- Ensure the sale of property in fair market value under open atmosphere. It can reduce the risk of legal disputes in future.
- There is no reserve price. When the tender price is not acceptable, the seller can choose not to sell.
- The seller can choose to sell the property to the highest bidder through public tender.
- The seller has absolute right during/after tender period to/not to sell the property.